- SUPPORTS ENDOCRINE HEALTH: Cytozyme-F contains a blend of neonatal glandulars including ovarian, adrenal complex, thymus and spleen, blended to support overall endocrine health.
- POTENT ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY: Free radicals cause biological damage, generally by oxidative processes. Cytozyme-F contains SOD and catalase, potent antioxidant enzymes. SOD is the primary free radical scavenger in our bodies, and, with catalase, helps to convert superoxide radicals into beneficial molecules, mitigating oxidative damage.
- GLANDULAR PRODUCT: Organs and glands produce a wide range of compounds, including peptides and polypeptides, that exhibit Research has been at the forefront of glandular production, using only the highest quality glandular tissue, harvested from animals of BSE-free countries and overseen by USDA inspection. Unlike commercially available glandular products, Biotics Research glandular tissues come from neonates, possess high anabolic activity, and have had minimal exposure to environmental toxins.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Cytozyme-F, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
$20.00 Regular Price